Please note the deadline for abstract submission is 30 November 2014
- It is recommended that the presenting author’s contact details are used when submitting the abstract to avoid miscommunication regarding the abstract submission and review process.
- All abstracts must be submitted no later than 30 November 2014
- All abstracts must be submitted in English
- Abstracts are limited to 350 words
- Do not include the abstract title or author information in the body of the abstract. This information will be added from the information submitted in previous steps.
- Biographies are limited to 100 words. Your biography should be written using complete sentences and in the 3rd person. Your biography should contain information relative to your position, career history and professional achievements.
- Multiple abstract submissions are permitted.
- Multiple abstracts can be added by the same presenting author on the online submission form. You will be required to complete theme, author, biography details etc for each paper before submitting your next one.
- Your abstract will appear in print as submitted. Please ensure you check your data carefully before submitting as changes or additions will not be accepted after the Call for Abstracts closes.
- If you have entered a valid email address you will receive a confirmation email confirming receipt of your submission and an attachment with the details you have entered.
- Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee and authors notified by January 2014.
- The Congress language is English and no translation facilities will be available.
Terms and Conditions
- In submitting an abstract all presenters agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I confirm that each author / presenter listed agree with the content of this abstract and has given permission to be listed as an author / presenter.
- I have checked the accuracy of the information and referencing within this abstract.
- I understand that should my abstract be accepted for presentation, I am required to complete a congress registration. I understand that my abstract will not be published until my registration and full payment has been received.
- I hereby provide permission for the Organizers and Committee of the Congress to publish my abstract in the Congress Proceedings, Abstract Book and Congress website.
- I hereby provide permission for the Organizers and Committee of the Congress to publish the email address for the presenters (as listed in the abstract) in the Congress Proceedings, Abstract Book and Congress website.
- I understand that my abstract will be published, if accepted, as submitted and that no editing to grammar or spelling will be undertaken by the Organizing Committee.
To ensure consistency in formatting, all abstracts are to be submitted via the online abstract submission form. The maximum length for Abstracts is 350 words.
Abstract submissions can be made under the following themes and sub-themes. Please select one of each:
- Bioactive materials
- Resorbable materials
- Osteoinductive materials
- Bone substitutes
- Cartilage damage & repair
- Ligaments & tendons
- Muscles & nerves
- Cell therapy
- Stem cells & progenitors
- Tissue engineering
- Foot and Ankle
- Non Union / fracture
Standard audio visual equipment will be available allowing for ppt presentations.
Abstracts may be submitted as Symposia, Interactive Poster, Oral presentations
After completing the demographic and abstract information pages you will be required to type or copy and paste your abstract into the text box provided at the end of the form.
You will be notified via email by June 30 if your abstract is accepted